Jonathan Togo’s Net Worth

Jonathan Togo's Net Worth

Jonathan Togo’s net worth is estimated to be $8 million. He has earned his wealth through his successful acting career. Togo is best known for his role as Detective Ryan Wolfe on the television series CSI: Miami.

He has also appeared in films such as The Insider and National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets. In addition to acting, Togo has directed and produced several short films.

Jonathan Togo is an actor best known for his role as Detective Ryan Wolfe on the hit TV series CSI: Miami. But what is Jonathan Togo’s net worth? According to, Jonathan Togo’s net worth is $8 million.

Not bad for an actor who got his start on a soap opera! So how did Jonathan Togo make his millions? Most of his earnings come from his work on television.

In addition to CSI: Miami, he has also appeared on Monk, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and The Good Wife. He has also had roles in some big-budget movies like Pain & Gain and The Negotiator.

Jonathan Togo is still relatively young, so we can expect his net worth to continue to grow in the years to come. We’ll be keeping an eye on this rising star!

Jonathan Togo Net Worth


Is Jonathan Togo Still Acting?

Yes, Jonathan Togo is still acting. He most recently appeared in the 2019 film “The Standoff at Sparrow Creek” and has a couple of other projects in the works.

Though he’s best known for his role on “CSI: Miami,” Togo has had a long and varied career in television and film.

How Much is Togo’s Worth?

According to the World Bank, Togo is worth $8 million. This figure includes both the country’s public and private sectors. The public sector makes up for about 60% of this total, while the private sector comprises the remaining 40%.

However, it should be noted that these numbers are based on 2016 data and may have changed since then.

Related: Tricia Helfer’s Net Worth

Who is Jonathan Togo Married to Now?

Jonathan Togo is married to actress Diora Baird. The couple tied the knot in 2006 and have been together ever since.

They have two children together, a son and a daughter. Togo is best known for his role as Ryan Wolfe on the hit show CSI: Miami.

Baird is an actress and model who has appeared in films such as Wedding Crashers and Accepted. The couple has been together for over a decade and are still going strong. They are a great example of a successful Hollywood marriage.

Jonathan Togo | CSI Miami | Biography | Rich Lifestyle 2021


Jonathan Togo is an actor best known for his role on the hit show CSI: Miami. While his exact net worth is unknown, it is estimated to be in the millions.

He has starred in numerous movies and television shows throughout his career and has also directed a few episodes of CSI: Miami.

In addition to acting, Jonathan is also a producer and has his own production company. He is married to actress Rachael Leigh Cook and they have two children together.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top